If your client has upgraded to a Yearly Subscription, then they will get a free .com, .net or .org domain name of their choice. If your client is in a Monthly Subscription, or if they have already used up the free domain available with a Yearly Subscription, you can still register a domain name at a price of USD12 per year.
To register a domain name for your client's website, follow the instructions below:
1. In your reseller dashboard, go to Clients tab.
2. Click on the settings cogwheel of the client for whom you want to register a domain.
3. Then, login to the client's account.
4. Once you are logged in, click on the Settings tab. Go to the section called 'Domains'. Then, click on Custom URL.
5. Under the section called Add a custom domain, enter the domain that you want to register for your client and click on Search.
6. The search results might show that your desired domain name is not available. In that case, you will need to search for a different domain name. If your desired domain name is available, you can click on Available to proceed to checkout.
7. You will then be taken to the check-out page.
a) If you are trying to register a domain for a yearly account, then you will see a Free plan. Click on Get Domain to complete the domain registration process.
b) If you have already registered your free domain and want a new domain, or if you are trying to register a domain for a monthly account, you will need to select a plan worth USD 12 per year.
8. Select your payment method and enter your details.
And that's it! You have now successfully registered a domain for your client.