This article explains how Subscriptions and Pagecoins renewal work at Pagevamp.
1. After you've created a website using the Create Website tool in your Reseller Dashboard, you can upgrade it so that the site remains published even after the trial period expires.
2. To upgrade a website, go to the Clients tab in your reseller dashboard.
3. Click on the settings cogwheel of the client whose website you want to upgrade.
4. Now, select a subscription. You can select either a Monthly subscription, a Yearly Subscription, or a Bi-Yearly Subscription.
5. If you select a Monthly Subscription, the client's website will remain published for 30 days. And, 1 Pagecoin will be deducted from your balance. At the end of every 30 days, 1 Pagecoin from your balance will be used to renew your client's website.
If you select a Yearly subscription, your client's website will be published for 1 year using 12 Pagecoins from your balance. At the end of every year, 12 Pagecoins from your balance will be used to automatically renew your client's website.
If you select a Bi-Yearly Subscription, your client's website will be published for 2 years using 24 Pagecoins from your balance. At the end of every 2 years, 24 Pagecoins from your balance will be used to automatically renew your client's website.
If your client's websites need to be renewed but you have insufficient Pagecoins in your account, then your card will automatically be charged to replenish the Pagecoins required to renew your client's websites.
For Full Resellers, we also have a 30-day money back guarantee. If full resellers are unable to resell any yearly account within 30 days of purchase, then the entire purchase price that you paid will be refunded back to you.